Disney’s Pete’s Dragon—How you can participate!
As part of the Sonrise family, we are hoping that you will be active in inviting friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors to be blessed with a nice night out. This is one of many events that we have scheduled for this year to show our community that we are here to share the love of Christ with them, in hopes that we can also share the message of Christ with them as well.
Obviously, you can invite people in your life by talking to them face to face or picking up the phone, But, Facebook is another way that you can pitch in to help promote this event to our community. I’d like to give you three quick things you can do through Facebook to make a great impact.
Don’t think your effort counts?
It does! Every small effort of a member at Sonrise adds up to a great impact for the Kingdom of God. So, I’d encourage Facebook users to do these 3 small things.
- Click ‘Like’ on the post on our Facebook Page.
- Click ‘Share->Share in News Feed’ on the Event Page to share the event in your news feed.
- Invite Facebook friends to attend by clicking ‘Share->Invite Friends’ on the Event Page.
And then do these two great things!
- Pray that God will draw many by His Spirit to be blessed by the love of our church family and to hear the good news of God’s love for them.
- Show up at Sonrise at 6pm on Saturday, February 4th to watch the movie and enjoy a time of fellowship with others. Oh! And please bring a snack or treat to share!
Looking forward to all that God is going to do! Please continue to pray for our church and community as we invite the strangers in our community to show hospitality to them and love them as ourselves. For we once were strangers to God and He extended love to us (cf. Leviticus 19.33-34).